The Panoramic Power P3E™ sensor series made up of non-invasive, self-powered, miniature wireless current sensors. The sensors clamp on the electrical outgoing wire from the circuit breaker, harvesting the magnetic field as a power source for monitoring the flow of electricity and sending information back – wirelessly. Hundreds of sensors can be installed in a few hours with no disturbance of daily operations. Once installed, the sensors become part of the building infrastructure, never requiring maintenance, service or battery replacement.
- Non-invasive – snap fits on an electric hot-wire without disconnection
- No maintenance – self-powered (does not require battery)
- High accuracy
- Wireless connectivity – does not require wiring like standard CT-based monitoring systems
- Wide current measurement range: 0-63A and 0-225A
- Support both US and EU AC frequencies
- Patent-pending technology that is only available through Panoramic Power